Open Saturday & Sunday from 11am-5pm for tastings. We close for the season on September 21st. We are now accepting reservations.
We will be doing tastings by reservation, and accepting walk-ups as space is available. Our guided tastings of 4 wines will be 30 minutes long, with seating outside on our covered patio. We are open daily, from 12:00-5:00pm. Book online below, or call us at 250-460-7878. We hope to see you soon!
We have a $10/person tasting fee, waived with the purchase of 1 bottle per person.
PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE IN YOUR GROUP USING THE NOTES SECTION ON THE RESERVATION FORM.
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and our community is our number one priority, and Black Market Wine Co. is fully committed to following federal and provincial governments’ continued efforts and recommendations in minimizing the risk and spread of COVID-19. With that in mind, we would like to take a moment to set your mind at ease about the standards we have in place to ensure that we are able to offer a safe and delicious wine tasting experience. In addition to already-stringent safety practices and cleanliness standards, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
- We encourage all our customers to make a tasting reservation online or by phone. Walk-in customers will be asked to wait and/or come back if the tasting room is already occupied by customers to ensure social distancing can be observed between parties.
- We offer 20-30 minute tasting experiences at $10 per person, refundable with a minimum 1-bottle purchase per person.
- Additional time has been allocated between each tasting for thorough sanitation between guest visits.
- To comply with the order of the BC Provincial Health Officer, the first and last name and telephone or email address of one member of every party will be retained for 30 days.
- Only 6 guests will be allowed in the tasting room at any given time.
- An additional 6 guests will be allowed to taste outside on our patio.
- These numbers include children, and anyone in the shop who is not tasting wine.
- All staff have been provided with additional training related to best practices for hand washing, safe work practices, and cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Staff have committed to a culture of health and safety and will not come to work if they are feeling ill and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Guests are requested to not visit if they show any symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to fever, dry cough, tiredness, or if they feel ill.
- Guests are requested to not visit if they have traveled outside of Canada within the past 14 days.
- We have installed signage in the winery and tasting room to remind customers to adhere to social distancing requirements.
- Washrooms and other high touch areas will be sanitized frequently throughout each day.
- Hand sanitizer and hand soap will be readily available in our tasting room and other areas of the winery. Guests will be required to sanitize their hands upon entrance.
We are fully committed to maintaining the highest standards for safety in our tasting room and winery as a whole, and will keep you updated if and when changes are made to our procedures. Please do contact us directly at 778-515-3311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.